CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10-year High School Reunion











It is extremely hard to believe that I graduated from high school 10 years ago! But when I think about everything that had happened in those 10 years, I am amazed.....6 years of college, marriage and two babies....I sure was busy! Guess that's why the time flew by so quickly! The festivities began on Friday with the parade, tailgate and football game, then out for the evening at Revolution. I opted out of the football game and tailgate, but joined up with everyone at Revolution. It was a really good time, but I stayed out wayyyy toooo late! I didn't get home until 1:30am, and Bryce was up at 6:15...gotta love kids!
Saturday night was a formal dinner and drinks on the Carrie B. The turnout wasn't that great, but it was fun!! There really weren't any "random" people, mostly people I actually hung out with in high school, so we really enjoyed ourselves. It was so great to reminisce about the old days, and catch up on what everyone is doing these days!






No comments:

Post a Comment