CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bryce's 1st Haircut







Bryce is almost 19 months old, and I have always LOVED his hair. His hair is to die for...beautiful curls, beautiful color, long.....hard to handle at times, but I love it. I never thought I would have a son with long hair, haha, but I really loved his. Guy has been wanting to cut it for months, but I wouldn't let him--Bryce is my last baby, and he will look too big if we cut his hair, I want him to stay my baby! I'm so over hearing Guy talk about cutting his hair one day while I'm gone, and recently, too many people have told me what a beautiful little girl I have--even when he's dressed boy from head-to-toe. I'm not lying when I tell you that I cried, like a baby, while his beautiful curls were being shaved off. I teared up even thinking about cutting before we did it. I didn't want to waste my time having it cut because I figured he wouldn't sit still ---he hates to even have his hair combed --- and that trying to have it cut in a style would probably end up a disaster, so we just shaved it all off. He did okay, was pretty squirmy, but you can't really mess up when you're just shaving it all off. It's still growing on me, but he looks adorable still. It's a whole new world for him not having to look through his hair! When he reached up and felt his head, he looked at me and reached over to feel PArker's because he realized they had the same hair now :) It's a huge change, but a good one.



No comments:

Post a Comment