CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Garden of Lights at Norfolk Botanical Garden
























I've never been to see any of the lights around here in Hampton Roads during the Christmas Season. They have them in Newport News, Norfolk and Virginia Beach, but I'm not too big on the crowds, so I've never ventured out to see them. Parker is really excited about all the decorations and lights he sees this year, so I decided it would be fun to take the boys. We loaded them up, grabbed some Wendy's on the way, and headed out to the Botanical Garden. We got there before it opened so we wouldn't have to wait long --the boys ate their dinner in the car and it worked out perfectly. It really was neat, and although they weren't as excited as I thought they would be, they did seem to enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment