CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Making Muffins!





Parker has been bugging me for weeks to make some bran banana muffins. My grandma used to make them when we were younger, and they are so yummy!! Parker has taken a liking to them, but I haven't made them in quite a while---mostly because every time I buy bananas they are gone before they can turn brown :) We had quite a few bananas on the counter and Parker tells me everyday that they are almost brown enough to make muffins :) So, while Bryce was napping, we pulled out everything and got to work. He was soo excited to help! I let him stir the wet ingredients, and after explaining what to do, he told me, "Momma, I think I getting the hang of this." I let him crack an egg, but then had to pick out some pieces of egg shell :) He couldn't wait to use the masher to smush up the bananas for me. He anxiously awaited the timer on the oven, and could hardly wait for a muffin. He took a bite and said, "Mmmm, Mommy, your muffins are so yummy!" I LOVE HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment