CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Never a dull moment with kids...


We are in the midst of a nasty storm here and Parker informs me of the Tornado Warning on the TV. So I call Aunt Kristy, who is stuck in Norfolk surrounded by flooded streets, trying to get to work, but is pretty much stuck in a parking lot just waiting. As we are talking and watching the rain out the window, Parker taps me on the shoulder and says, "Mommy, can I tell you something? The rain is a pain in the ass." The funny part is, he stated it very matter-of-factly, as if he really did not know it was a bad word. I couldn't help but laugh! He then tells me that he learned it from daddy :) A discussion about not using this word-EVER- ensued!

No comments:

Post a Comment