CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Parker and LETTERS!






Parker never really tells me much about school, even though I ask him everyday what they do at school. This morning when Bryce and I dropped him off, their chalkboards just happened to be sitting on the table for them to draw before school if they wanted. He pointed to them and got all excited and said, "Look, Mommy! I want to draw a 'P'!" And he completely shocked me when he took the chalk and started to write! His first attempt was backwards, but then he was writing a perfect "P", and even showed me he could do an "L" and an "O"! I am so proud of my Parker!

1 comment:

  1. how awesome!! Mason loves letters and has for a while now. there are some GREAT dvd's at sams for 9.99 a piece the beginning ones are letters, colors, numbers, shapes and then the next level has 3 different ones with basic site words. As an old first grade teacher i can say these are some of the best i have ever seen!!! they also have a website Preschool Prep.

    ReplyDelete