CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of Preschool!!!










































































































Parker was so excited for school this morning, walking around with just his bookbag on, haha. He was so excited about his cheese biscuits mommy made him for breakfast, and he couldn't wait to get dressed! He started to question everything as we pulled up in the parking lot, saying he didn't want Bryce and I to go home. But once we parked, he took off his hard hat and left Lightening McQueen in the car, got his bookbag on and was ready to go in! He walked right into the school, and went right in his classroom, and never questionned a thing. He didn't even seem to care that Bryce and I were leaving :) So Bryce and I headed over to the mall, he rode one of the rides out in front of Target, then threw his first real temper tantrum when I made him get off! He went rigid and didn't want me to carry him, then plopped himself right down on the floor and decided he wasn't going anywhere, haha. I had to laugh because that started with Parker long before 17 months old! But we found Parker a little gift for him being such a big boy, and he was so excited when we gave it to him. He was more than ready to come home when we went to pick him up. We peeked in the window and he was doing great, but once the door opened and he saw me, he couldn't move fast enough to get to me! They said he did okay, just a little unsure when they had down time between activites. He told me, "let's go home mommy...I want to go home!" In the car when I asked him what they learned, he told me "nothing, we didn't learn anything!" in his little angry/attitude voice, haha. Ms. Krystal brought over some cupcakes, so he got to celebrate his first day of school with a cupcake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment