CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PEEPEE ON THE POTTY!!

So I know it was probably just a freak happening, BUT it still happened! Last night I put Bryce on the potty before his shower, and he "made" himself peepee just a little, but I was excited :) Well, tonight, Grandma and Pawpaw were over because we had Parker's preschool orientation, and it was just about time to get in the shower when I asked Bryce, "do you want to go peepee on the potty?" Bryce ran to the bathroom, let me take his diaper off and sit him on the potty, and sure enough peed.....ALOT! Parker and I sang a peepee song and danced around, and Bryce seemed pleased, haha. Who knows where this will lead? 17 months is a bit young to potty train a boy, but I will try!

No comments:

Post a Comment