CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Yay for Bryce! Boo for mommy :(

This evening Bryce randomly blew a kiss...something he has never done before....but it was bittersweet. I was so excited and he was so proud, but it made me feel like a terrible mother that I hadn't taught him how to do this sooner, in fact, I didn't teach him this at all! Here he is almost 18-months-old and just now blowing kisses. I shoved things like this down Parker's throat and this time around certain cute, adorable things, seem to have fallen by the wayside. I don't realize that he hasn't done certain things utnil he does them and it makes me realize that I didn't teach him that...at least not directly. Regardless of the guilt I feel for "slacking", I'm extremely proud of Bryce these last few days....a couple new words, blowing kissing, blowing on his hot food.....love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment